Fire Pit Safety & Usage
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids within the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- A qualified installer must perform installation and service, service agency, or gas supplier. The delivery teams will not be able to assist with this.
- Gas Requirements:
- The fire table should be placed on a flat and level surface.
- It will arrive with the burner and burner plate set inside the unit.
- All units must have vertical clearance to a combustible surface of 6ft from the top.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS:
- Immediately switch off the main gas supply.
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone near unit.
- Immediately remove yourself from the area, call your gas supplier and follow their instructions.
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.