POLYWOOD cleaning & care
Use the method described below for a quick clean-up here and there throughout the season. Add in the bleach solution to easily sanitize and eliminate any stubborn stains or dirt build-up from the winter months.
- Mix mild dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the soapy mixture onto the surfaces of your furniture, cleaning off any dirt.
- For extra cleaning power or to sanitize, mix 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water.
- Apply the bleach mixture to the furniture with a clean cloth and allow it to sit on the lumber for a few minutes (this will not affect the color).
- Loosen any dirt and debris that may catch in the surface grooves of the lumber by scrubbing the bleach mixture with a soft-bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly.